Hi Tim:

Le 2011-05-25 11:43, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions a écrit :

Do you think we should add the install version to the labels?
That was we could keep track of what is on the DVD itself.

Yes, there should be a record of it somewhere.

How about WLM-En-3.3.2-a and WLM-En-3.4.0-a for the 3.4 version coming
out in June?

Platform[s] - Language[s] - Install-version - DVD-version
WLM - Windows, Linux, MacOSX
Wo - Windows only

En Es Fr - English, Spanish, French - using language codes already in use

3.3.2, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, etc.

a, b, c, etc., for each update of the DVD that we put out as we add to
the DVD's content - link more documentation, software, extensions, etc.,
etc.

We could start out with WLM-En-3.3.2-b [or -c -d] since we have done
some changes since the first version of the DVD was tested online.

Sounds like Drew and yourself should come to an agreement on the version format on the DVD.

Cheers

Marc