On 05/25/2011 11:14 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-05-25 09:33, drewjensen a écrit :
OK - started the upload from a slightly slower, but more stable,
machine...ticker says 7 hours.

Let's see - the first iso actually turned out to be 5.4 Gig - as both the 3.3.1 and 3.3.2 ended up in the imag...oops, so remade that with only 3.3.2 and the image went to 3.4 gig, started the transfer last night and when I woke found an error message that the files checkum didn't match..and indeed it was not right on the remote machine.. (this particular workstation didn't quite upgrade to Natty perfectly it seems - I've had lots of little issues like this) - so the image is going up from a HP mini110 Mi (that's a bastard
linux..*chuckle*..), which usually just crunches for the World Community
Grid. - when not on the road.

I'll send the url when it is done..

//drew

-----
Document Foundation Mail Archives

Thanks Drew ... just sit back and have a bowl of popcorn while the file uploads! :-)

Tim is looking forward and anxious to test-try his new printer-CD labeller.

Cheers

Marc
The printer should be here by this afternoon. I had "fun" retyping in my contacts since my old phone did not have an external mircoSD card to transfer it.

I have a 50 pack of printable DVDs, and may get the printable CDs when I buy an 8GB microSD card next month.

It will be nice to no longer need to use paper labels or to buy LightScribe media.

I wish there was a better "tray" option with this printer, but it would have cost me much more - if I could find one. For some reason you find less and less CD/DVD printers out on the market.

Do you think we should add the install version to the labels?
That was we could keep track of what is on the DVD itself.

How about WLM-En-3.3.2-a and WLM-En-3.4.0-a for the 3.4 version coming out in June?

Platform[s] - Language[s] - Install-version - DVD-version
WLM - Windows, Linux, MacOSX
Wo - Windows only

En Es Fr - English, Spanish, French - using language codes already in use

3.3.2, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, etc.

a, b, c, etc., for each update of the DVD that we put out as we add to the DVD's content - link more documentation, software, extensions, etc., etc.

We could start out with WLM-En-3.3.2-b [or -c -d] since we have done some changes since the first version of the DVD was tested online.