Howdy,

Well, it's off and running - have not met up with any of our guys yet - just finished lunch with
some new friends - amongst them the web master for the El Paso, Tx LUG (back to this in a moment),
talked about LibO a good bit at the table.

The name of the package, not really a big hit, put another way there hasn't been a single person so
far that hasn't asked if that is really going to be the name and Why?

Talked a little bit about the cloud vs local storage, there was quite a bit of support at this
table for having local storage options, particularly with an office application. Much had to do
with concerns over security for proprietery or personal information. Interesting, and therefore no
names here, buit the table had a number of guys that work for firms offering SAAS.

Had a lengthy conversation regarding reaching out to the histpanic communiity in the US, somethinhg
that everyone at the table felt was not being done well in the Linux community in general, although
I have a contact now in El Paso, TX LUG, a predominantly hispanic group, and an invitaton to get
onto the ML and introduce our project.

OK - off to try and find the other guys - also had a bit of a snafu at the print center this
morning - need to go back this afternoon and hopefully our jub is ready...ah, wouldn't be a show
without at least one problem..right.

More Later,

Drew