Le 2011-02-23 22:16, Daniel Gonzalez a écrit :
Good Day Dear,

This is to request information on the progress that has so far regarding
LibreOffice DVD in Spanish. As well as the accompanying materials
packaging, cover art, boxes and more.

I am very interested in the proposed distribution if any and all contact
persons who wish to promote the product in the Spanish speaking countries.

I welcome your comments

Hi Daniel:

Here are some details from Tim who is leading the North American DVD project. He is away today for till early next week.

So the starting page for the HTML "guide" to the software that is on the DVD is:
http://lungstrom.com/libreoffice-dvd-project/LibreOffice-disc-North-American-DVD/index.html

The middle to bottom of the Extensions page has the very large list of Dictionary files:
http://lungstrom.com/libreoffice-dvd-project/LibreOffice-disc-North-American-DVD/extensions.html

This web site works similar to the DVD, except you will have to download the files from the Internet, instead of having it on you DVD drive. Also you do not have the option of browsing the DVDs folders for the files that way. But, it still a good way to see how this North American Community DVD is put together. After I do my typo editing, with grammar and spell checking, then it will be ready for other language translations. Maybe next week sometime it will be at that stage.

Feel free to write back for info.

Cheers

Marc