For what it's worth, I made a few tweaks to the layout.  They're very minor,
really, but I think they ease some of the pressure in the text.

ODT: http://files.studioequis.com/LibreOffice/Libo-challenge-enGrayBox.odt
PDF: http://files.studioequis.com/LibreOffice/Libo-challenge-enGrayBox.pdf

I moved the margins in a bit from the edges so that the top and bottom boxes
stick out a bit. The text felt to me like it was crowding the edges.

I put the Challenge text in a frame (instead of table), aligned the headline
with the text and made the QR a bit bigger.

Take it or leave it. I wish I could have helped sooner, but I'm not usually
at my desk over the weekend.

    *rob cummings*, *designer*
    studio equis, llc
    *313 530 8002*