On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 20:21 -0500, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
OK, I reworked the file.

Actually, I had to rework my install HTML file[s] since for some reason
I deleted the install folders for all of the platforms.  I had to
re-download
all of the files again and start from scratch.  Well it looks close to the
English Translation of the German web site
"http://devel.libreofficebox.org/die-aktuelle-version-libreoffice-3-3-0/";
web site that the German DVD snapshot is based upon.

Right now the following links are on the "top".

DVD
Install         [not LibreOffice since it could be confusing]
Module        [not changed yet to something less confusing]
Extensions
Templates
Extras
Development  [needed for End Users? - Replace with Documentation?]
Artwork

I do not think that the Development section is needed by end-users.
This could be changed to Documentation.

Module - could be "LibreO Info"

The Extras could be left out or renamed.  Do we want to have this
DVD include any more Open Source software than LibreOffice?

For the Language and Help Files section
in the "language row" I added "included in the install" in the US
English column.
I removed the German and Italian columns as well, since this was for a
North America DVD.  I also named the columns "Spanish", "French", and
"US English".  This helps the end user know which one they want to use.

There is a problem with some of the linked documentation - which is in
German.  So that will need to be addressed so the instructions can be on
the DVD in the needed languages.  We can get by with the online ones
going through Google Translator, but these is a possibility of the person
using this DVD on a computer not connected to the Internet.

Ok - this sounds now like you are starting from the German box image
and .. ok, well much if not all of the documentation can be had in
English - I think.

The image of the German LibreOfficeBox that I have here is an older
release, before the change to the newer web site branding. But the files
should be the same, in the documentation section.

I could round up links to the English files for you or round up the
files for you - your call?

Any reasons why under Java there is no DEB link?

Don't know, but know where to ask - I will do that.

We could have something
about Java being part of the install of many of the Linux DEB install
computers.
I know Ubuntu did so for my system, but they are behind the most up-to-date
version on the Java web site.

OK - that might be it - again I'll try to find out if that is just an
omission on that disc or a decision.

Thanks again

drew