Hola Italo,

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 22:47 +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
On 1/25/11 10:15 PM, drew wrote:

Hi Drew, I will write to the editor explaining why we are not talking
about the cloud on our web site.

Excellent - hopefully you will share with the folks here also.

In any case, I do not think that we will be able to get only positive
coverage, at least until we will be able to establish good relations
with all US media.

Alright - actually I think you got great coverage all things considered.

It is a risk we have to face. In general, the sentiment is positive, and
this is just the starting point.

Well no risk - reviewers have the right not to like your product.

Unfortunately, we came from a background where Sun was not able to
create the right environment for OOo, for a number of reasons it is
useless to comment today.

This is a different day, please comment on that here.

I have handled most of the US contacts by myself, but I will share them
all with the US community because I think that in the future US editors
will want to get in touch with US based people.

Ben Horst would seem like one person to share with if you are going to
stay with private conversations - but I would encourage you to actually
open up and trust the community here.

By the way, a big thanks to Ben, who has contacted LifeHacker and got
the press release covered.

Yes and from me also - great job Ben.

I will always support the US community.

I have no doubt of that.

Please share your thoughts. I need them, because they help me in being
more effective in your geography.

You have my word that I will do just that, but not at this moment.

Best wishes,

Drew