Le 2011-01-10 23:25, Carl Symons a écrit :
On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:14 PM, drew<drew@baseanswers.com>  wrote:
On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 21:38 -0500, Benjamin Horst wrote:
Drew,

On Jan 7, 2011, at 11:52 AM, drew wrote:
On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 11:42 -0500, Benjamin Horst wrote:
I made a video of the plane in flight,

Want to displayed at:
http://youtube.com/libreofficevols

just put it on youtube as you and email, I can add it into the channel
category,

The folding video is now uploaded to YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45fGNQcWjug

If you just want to see the flight, it starts about 10 seconds from the end.

-Ben

Thanks Ben,

That's brilliant.

Added it to the Special Events folder and as the default video in the
vols youtube channel..time to take down the New Year Card.

Well, I can see why the one I folded didn't fly, it could not of been
more wrong.

hmmm - speaking of slogans, if we are gonna fly paper air planes at a
linux fest we ought to have some catchy slogan for the event..

Come fly with us - LibreOffice!

This slogan has been used a lot.

It needs to be surprising. Ambiguous. Humorous. Shift people's
perspective. An interrupt.

I like just plain "Libre". Siempre Libre!

How about a phrase from Magee's "High Flight"...

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
of sun-split clouds, — and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there,
I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air....
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace.
Where never lark or even eagle flew —
And, while with silent lifting mind I’ve trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Libre - Dance the skies
Join the mirth

Marc will have some pearls, I bet.

Carl

Nice! A little too long though. :-)

I would look at the LibO slogans page and see if any fit. If you come up with any, feel free to add them to the page with a note that it could accompany our paper airplanes.

Cheers

Marc

"Join the world on flight LibreOffice"