Le 2011-01-07 15:11, Carl Symons a écrit :
On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:40 AM, drew<drew@baseanswers.com>  wrote:
On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 11:27 -0800, Carl Symons wrote:
It'd be cool if the writing all got folded inside and the final
product had a sleek look with tasty graphics elements.

YES!!!!

I would vote for instructions on a separate sheet actually and focus on
graphics displayed after it's folded.

hmmm - visions of walking a hallway picking up spent paper planes from
the floor, behind chairs and oh - stuck 7 foot up in the fake Fica
tree...oh my..*smile*

Well there is the issue of clutter common to tradeshows with a lot of
junk give-aways. These can be recycled though.

Graphic emphasis on "LIBRE". If the plane is made properly, LIBRE
appears top and bottom.

Carl

Hi Drew and Carl:

I was also struggling with the paper clutter issue as well. We should make sure that we are seen as a good environment citizen. This is why I put in the 3 R's motto on the plane. I know that this is a constant message that we try to instill in our kids at school (I'm a school teacher). We should make this message prominent in our model or we will be take to task for it.

Clutter at a trade show may be good. If I were at a trade show, even with my pre-teen, he would most likely pick up the plane from the floor and look at it. Our message would then have been passed on to another person. Kids are great at remembering website URL's. I imagine that some adults would also pick it up out of curiosity and hopefully unfurl the plane and see our messages on the inside. As a marketing interested person, I would take a close look at it to see how much work and thought had gone into the message.

Not sure how tall a Fica tree grows ... do they really grow to 7 feet? :-)

I'll try to show a couple more of designs (exterior sides) when soon.

Cheers

Marc