Le 2011-01-02 14:03, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
On 1/2/11 7:35 PM, Marc Paré wrote:

To make it possible we need more participation on the US membership list
along with US members doing a bit of "blogging". As I see it now, there
are only a dozen or so of active US members and I don't believe that we
could (even with Canadian membership) sustain a 2 week US/Canadian
native blog schedule.

Guys, you are not alone. This is THE community effort. We must find a
news story for a press release every two weeks (sometimes it will be
three weeks, but the target is two).

I have already done it for two years in a row in Italy, from September
2004 to December 2006, so it is possible to repeat the effort.

Sorry, I was just taking it from the viewpoint of a native N.American view. It just seems to hold more value if it comes from a local person/group than overseas. But yes, if we are talking of this on an international scale, 2 week schedule would be possible. We would however, have to try to get more local releases as much as possible for the purposes of marketing to a US consumer who has very little experience with LibreOffice. If these people are made aware of native users in marketing releases, then it will be adopted more quickly and easily.

Cheers

Marc