Le 2010-12-31 20:32, drew a écrit :
On Fri, 2010-12-31 at 03:23 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
* First off I would remove the quotation marks. There is no need for
* Apply proper punctuation to all slides.
* At the start, "The Next Decade Manifesto" seems too fast, it is hard
to read. I would suggest slowing it down for legibility.
* The ending is a little choppy, but I think you know this already.
* Add punctuation and remove quotation marks.
* The start (Document Foundation) is too choppy.
* The manifesto fly-in is good but IMO it stays static too long before
the window overlays start. I would shorten this part up a little.
* The overlay windows are great.
* End is choppy.
Great - thanks for the feedback - I think loop_b is the winner here, but
with the display window from _c and the timing of _a...ROFL..
Happy new year by the way, Eh!
Anyway - I'll take care of the punctuation. Will be working on a true
final run for loop_b first, and next.
In the meantime I've been working on the next set of files..see next
Happy New Year to you and all as well.
Thanks for the work on the loop. It will be a great tool to have in our
marketing tool kit.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/us/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Re: [us-marketing] Re: Next Decade Manifesto Video Loop (continued)
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy