Le 2010-12-28 11:40, drew a écrit :
On Tue, 2010-12-28 at 01:02 -0500, drew wrote:
On Tue, 2010-12-28 at 00:32 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
Thanks for the improvements. I don't know if it is just me, but I would
expect a person would be able to read comfortably the sentences on each
slide before they disappear. This, I imagine, would be the ultimate
test. There just does not seem to be any way for me to read any of the
slides out loud before they disappear. Otherwise, the message is lost
and the only valid page then becomes the final Manifesto page, which
once again is quite long and disappears before one can read it out loud
in its entirety.
Maybe I my system is replaying the file back at a different speed?
Nope, not just you on that - I've slowed it down even further - just
adding a little touch and will put new file(s) right up to the server,
Ran out of steam last night -
OK - same file:
Now you will find 3 videos in this:
"final" in the names doesn't mean they are finished, just that these
three basic files are what I want to work from for the actual finished
work, or works.
* First off I would remove the quotation marks. There is no need for
* Apply proper punctuation to all slides.
* At the start, "The Next Decade Manifesto" seems too fast, it is hard
to read. I would suggest slowing it down for legibility.
* The ending is a little choppy, but I think you know this already.
* Add punctuation and remove quotation marks.
* The start (Document Foundation) is too choppy.
* The manifesto fly-in is good but IMO it stays static too long before
the window overlays start. I would shorten this part up a little.
* The overlay windows are great.
* End is choppy.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/us/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Re: [us-marketing] Next Decade Manifesto Video Loop (continued)
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy