On 28/07/2020 13:23, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:

A bit of a tricky question lacking details.

Who added the search box in there?
$ git blame

Where can we see a diff of the changes in HTML and CSS?
$ git diff

What is the reasoning behind the CSS changes?
$ git log

Thanks Ilmari for proving **again** that putting our websites in git is
needed and is a requirement in 2020. ^-^

<rant>
Anticipating the comments, to the non-developers who will step in again
and answer to me on this thread that: "we don't need this as most
customizations are stored in database", I would answer that they clearly
have no experience in managing large scale websites or that maybe they
don't know that minimal working versions (i.e. settings) of databases
can be stored to git as well.
</rant>

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice