[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- From: Stefan Weigel <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:03:08 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per Eriksson schrieb:
Stefan Weigel wrote on 2010-10-13 13.44:
In MediaWiki localized pages carry a /xx suffix rather than a XX/
prefix. At the bottom of each page a box for language selection
automatically appears by using a template:
Just one thought, how would you arrange a bunch of pages for a language team which are originals, i.e. not a translation? The Swedish team for example, will not have any translated documents, we will have a bunch of documents describing our internal processes probably in our way. Would they be english titled pages directly under /?
Good point. It would be good to consult some MediaWiki expert, who is aware of the concepts. Maybe there are already mature concepts for structuring a wiki for large projects with subprojects.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages||Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages||Stefan Weigel <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages||Per Eriksson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] wiki-forward removed?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages