Le 2010-10-12 10:54, Marc Paré a écrit :
There has been mention on the discuss mailist about how difficult it is
for users to find the link to the user support mailist link on the website.

I had someone download the suite and he emailed me for support because
he couldn't find the support mailist. I just told him that things were
still being organised.

It would seem to make most sense on the Download page, at the bottom
right under the section: "Beta Release Notes". Maybe under a heading of
"LibreOffice User Support"? More than likely, a user having downloaded
the distro would go back to the downloads section to look for some kind
of documentation or user support link.

Marc

Is there anyway to get the link to the user support mailist/Gmane on the LibreOffice "download" webpage? If just seems that a user would actually have to really look hard to find help if he/she needed help with the distro. The LibreOffice webpage has the Download buttons; Beta Release Notes; Keeping Up With the Progress sections but not a mention anywhere of the user help links.

It would seem to make sense to make it easy for users to find user level help tools. Let's make it easy for users to get help.

Anyone?

Marc