[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please
- From: "Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 19:33:48 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Please could somebody advise me on a problem with gerrit?
I am a member of the Documentation Team and am trying to edit some help pages directly in gerrit, following the instructions at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GerritEditing.
I get to the stage after pressing the Open button, when I need to enter the location of the XHP file to be edited. Whatever I do here trying to type the location, or paste it, I get an error dialog which talks of a 404 error and has a Dismiss button, Pressing the Dismiss button doesn't get rid of the error dialog, it keeps coming back.
Am I doing something stupid or is there some sort of gerrit problem?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please||Guilhem Moulin <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: FYI: LibreOffice Extensions Templates Website Repository Migrated To Python 3 / Plone 5.2.x
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Contributing a template for the LO template/extension site - how?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please