[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing
- From: Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:39:03 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Drew Jensen skrev 2010-10-12 07:15:
I've been tring to catch up on the email and folks are tossing out
solutions but yet to see anyone put down what problems the solutions are
going to solve.
Will there be the same rigid project structures as in the OO.o
site/organization? (not just a web site question) for example.
Please - before this goes further could someone take the time to put
together, on the wiki I suppose, a page where we list WHAT it is we are
going to do with the CMS.
I started something here with the things that I've seen come up so far. Please feel free to update this page as the discussion continues.
Another example comes to mind - the Brainstorming tool. It's been talked
about for a while, really had a lot of interest. I think the Drupal mod
was the leading contender for that - if that is a requirement and Drupal
is that platform then - that requires postgres last I checked..so again
let's stop for a bit and look at WHAT we want TO DO and then we can
figure WHICH cms does it.
I also saw the subject of OpenID come up - great - but let's look at
what we want for a consolidated (confederated) login, before picking a
winner. OpenId (how much of the spec?), OAuth, LAPD...etc. This should
part of the CMS decision process, IMO
Also please feel free to put that up on the page.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] How can I add a new page?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing