Hello everyone,

# Unstoppable Domains

Does TDF has access to an account on Unstoppable Domains[1]?

Just asking because yesterday, as I was migrating a website for a friend
of mine, as we were discussing, I discovered he had reserved
libreoffice.zil and libreoffice.crypto for use and is willing to give
them to us.

The latter is just in a sunrise period. I can use my @libreoffice.org
email address to prove ownership.

If TDF has no account, I'll create an account for LibreOffice and give
accesses to you. That's even better, that way my friend will be able to
sponsor the account and maybe get some undisclosed advantages.

When paid, these domains are available lifetime. I'll just pay the cost
he paid (see it as a donation I do to LibreOffice) :)

# Password manager

What are you using to share passwords and credentials in the infra team?

Are you using some sort of password manager? How are you sharing
credentials? You can answer to this question in private since this
concerns quite sensible pieces of info.

Regards,

[1] https://unstoppabledomains.com/
--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice