[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:06:13 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Dave Johnson wrote on 2010-10-11 01.52:
Sorry to cut in... Florian, I wish to volunteer in marketing in the U.S.
may I ask you to introduce yourself to the marketing list? We then can go on discussing there. ;)
I was also asked to help out with the web page. If still needed, I can do that also.
Thanks a lot for that!
The current process is that we're looking into a CMS solution at the moment, and will publically discuss this on these lists. I expect to have something up and running in 1-2 weeks, and then we'll ask again who is willing to help. Maintaining the current web page is a bit complicated, so if it's ok for you, let's wait until the CMS is ready. :-)
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available||mak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available||Dave Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] improving the Supporters page
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page