Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF update service out of sync (again)

Hi William,

On Wed, 04 Mar 2020 at 13:09:58 +0100, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> However, in practice, users of the libreoffice-fresh branch are seeing
> 6.3.4 instead of 6.3.5.
>
> Please therefore update libreoffice-fresh to 6.3.5 (at least).

Done. CC'ing cloph for double-checking (first time I do this):

* extended the build map with missing 6.3.5 hashes (9a62adaf9abe90e8fef419f29114b0176dd66801
for 6.3.5.1 and dd0751754f11728f69b42ee2af66670068624673 for 6.3.5.2);

* extended the update map so both ‘fresh’ and ‘still’ point to
6.3.5.2 dd0751754f11 instead of 6.3.4.2 60da17e045e0.

> I'll get back to you again, on this, because the situation has worsened
> on Twitter and we got bunch of complain about this.

Thanks for the poke :-)

> What has been discussed in the last infra call was to put some sort of
> reminder sent to the website@ mailing list in the event we forget again
> to push updates on the TDF update service in a timely manner.

IIRC it was my proposal, but I'm afraid I didn't have time to work on
this. Planned to send the reminders to rel'eng not to the list, though;
don't see how spamming the list would help :-P

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.