Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?

Hi,

Mike Saunders wrote:

It's already in bold in the title bit, although we could make that
bigger. And then it says "recurring" in the drop down list too. So
basically, those people who make the mistake manage to somehow miss the
"recurring" word twice...

what confuses me is that the problem has grown a lot (it seems) since we also offer Stripe for recurring payments. It could be a coincidence, but it is really weird...

Florian