[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Nov 20 infra call
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Nov 20 infra call
- From: Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 05:14:09 +0100
- To: email@example.com
4. Sophia (pad only)
+ need to upload custom changes somewhere
. to gerrit? bugzilla is also there
. cloph: let's fork their repo on github and upload our changes
there https://github.com/google/gitiles → https://github.com/tdf/gitiles
+ gitweb is no longer exposed since 10days, didn't hear any
objection. → remove the gerrit links
+ cloph: plan to make IZbot use gitile's JSON api (append "?format=JSON"),
pointing to https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/$COMMIT_ID
+ some tinderboxes were having timeout issues cloning core, should be fixed
now (no recent issue was reported)
+ git:// urls lode needs to be upgraded still
. cloph: can use jenkins config to use the new scheme
* TODO: Upgrade Pootle's Elasticsearch instance from 5.x to 6.x as well, to
avoid supporting multiple branches simultaneously
+ cloph: not aware of incompatibilities, try on vm183
+ WARN: https://www.elastic.co/support/eol ← 5.6.x will be EOL'ed on
2019-03-11; 6.1.x on 2019-06-13
* OS upgrade: Debian 9.6 on Nov 5, need to upgrade 3 upervisors still
G. plan to upgrade dauntless or excelsior on friday night
* geo-rep: gluster updated to 5.1
+ https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1648642 patched manually
+ log clutter fills the /var partition https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1644322
+ cloph: has an alert in place in telegram when that happens
+ other remaining issue: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1643716
(too many levels of symbolic links), causes temporary failure/delays
* monitoring/alert system: last mail from berta on nov 20 at 02:53
+ AI guilhem: disable load alerting for charly (crashtest vm causes heavy
* [rdm#2555] "replace Google Custom Search by another un-branded search"
* [rdm#2026] "scan sites with observatory.mozilla.org"
+ AI guilhem: add CSP headers to all sites, based on the list of third
* Sophia: Could someone check our websites where we can replace http links to
https? I have no access to them.
+ Please mention specific pages/erros, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
list, mention in #tdf-infra or simlar. → follow-up there
* Next call: Tuesday December 18 2018 at 18:30 Berlin time (17:30 UTC).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Minor TDF Wiki nitpick: "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] [bug] failed to load RSS feed
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Minor TDF Wiki nitpick: "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources"
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] [bug] failed to load RSS feed