[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] 6.0 release sys requirements on website
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] 6.0 release sys requirements on website
- From: 松川淳一 <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 09:12:37 +0900
- To: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>, Website-LIbreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Core, everyone.
Thanks for your information.
I think as below.
<Apple macOS(Mac OSX>
OK:macOS 10.9(Mavericks) NO:macOS 10.9(Mountain Lion)
OK:macOS 10.8(Mountain Lion) NO:macOS 10.8(Mavericks)
Junichi Matsukawa (Japanese website adm.)
>Version 6.0 does not support installation on Windows XP and Vista.
>Probably this info is useful for the page
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] 6.0 release sys requirements on website||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] 6.0 release sys requirements on website
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Notification Emails not being sent
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] 6.0 release sys requirements on website
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Notification Emails not being sent