Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

Hi Goran,

Goran Rakic wrote on 2010-10-10 15.56:
If I understand correctly, TDF wiki should be used for general topics on
The Document Foundation and Freedesktop.org wiki should be used on
topics about LibreOffice development, marketing, localization?

no - the TDF wiki should be used for *everything* regarding TDF and LibO, except development. For development, I need input from Thorsten and others if the wiki suits their needs.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108