[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] website screwed up?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:06:10 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
it seems as if the website is screwed up? Content Encoding errors in Firefox, and the tabs look strange.
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?||Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Wiki: Search? Recent changes? Bug tracker?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?