Hi Florian, *;

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
[...]
I still see problems here, and at the FAQ page, Firefox informs me about
content encoding errors.

Code looks OK here, also the w3 validator agrees that it is valid HTML

All of the links looks broken as well, as the URL
is shown on the page.

Faq page has only one link in the content area, and that point to the
ooo foundation-whitepaper, so no problem there either.

Maybe my mobile provider screwed things up, I'm online
frm the road at the moment.

Probably - maybe a simple proxy/cache issue.
The only problem I see with the page/stylesheet is that when the
window is too narrow, the faq-tab moves to a seperate line and then is
no longer clickable with the mouse (but still works with keyboard
navigation).

ciao
Christian