[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?
- From: Erich Christian <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:04:17 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Florian, *
Am 22.10.2010 08:15, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Christian Lohmaier wrote on 2010-10-21 15.37:
>> Well - I don't see anything obvious either, but of course might be
>> that I'm looking at the wrong pages, thus with all website related
>> probelms it is important to name the acutal URL where the probem
>> occurs and to give a concrete example of the problem.
> I still see problems here, and at the FAQ page, Firefox informs me about
> content encoding errors. All of the links looks broken as well, as the
> URL is shown on the page. Maybe my mobile provider screwed things up,
> I'm online frm the road at the moment.
For mobile devices we would need different stylesheets according to the
specs of the devices in use. The above mentioned is not a general problem.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] website screwed up?||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] website screwed up?