Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

Oh,

I also think that integrating LibO software (open office) with Drupal will
be the equivalent of the sharepoint/ms office integration that a lot of
companies like. Gaining experience with Drupal could prove to be a
strategic advantage / market builder for this project.

--
*Thought Farm Productions <http://www.thoughtfarmproductions.com>
thoughtfarm@thoughtfarmproductions.com*