[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Decision about CMS - a different perspective ( was Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS)


Hi Ben,

Benjamin Horst wrote on 2010-10-20 05.05:

Glad to hear the server will be available soon (or perhaps is already available). Are you planning to install one or both of the CMS options tomorrow (Wednesday)?

the machine isn't there yet, and I will be out my home the rest of the week. I propose that we install the testing instance on another machine (e.g. cloph has access to a dedicated test server, and IMHO is already using it), and then install the final solution on the other server next week.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

--
E-mail to website+help@libreoffice.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.