 Hi Sigrid,

Sigrid Carrera skrev 2010-10-11 21:45:
Hi,

first, I hope I am at the right place here, if not, just tell me and I
will resend my question to the appropriate list.

So, here comes my question:

Can someone explain to me, how I can navigate the wiki? I don't think,
that I'm illiterate when it comes to browsing the web, but I can't find
anything in the wiki. The only thing I regular get is the main site
(no surprise!). Other content, like the tasks or the documentation page
I can only access, when I have the direct link from the email that was
sent to the list. I can't find the tasks page from the main site.

So, am I doing something wrong? If so, how can I get to this page
without the direct link? Any help is appreciated.

Btw, I have to point out, that I find the OOowiki also very difficult
to navigate and find pages mostly by "accident". ;)

Thank you for your questions!

While the wiki was just made available, have some patience and the wiki will provide a lot more of content soon!

Best Regards

Per