Re: [libreoffice-website] How to navigate the Wiki?

On Monday 11 October 2010 21:45, Sigrid Carrera wrote:

> Can someone explain to me, how I can navigate the wiki?

As the wiki is still quite empty, you can just call Special:AllPages
from the search field (or following the menu: "Special pages" is found
in the Toolbox menu at left, then "All pages" is listed under the "List
of pages" heading)

So you find all existing pages at one glance :)

Nino