Re: [libreoffice-website] How to navigate the Wiki?

On Mon Oct 11 2010 13:38:16 GMT-0700 (PDT) Erich Christian wrote:

Andy gave the hint for the docu already and I kicked off the DE
department here http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:DE
please don't mind the lack of content, maybe you got some more?

Kind of a main navi will come up these days, Per and Bejamin have plans
and are up to do some things.

Cheers
Erich

I gave the idea for the document section as that was ask directly, but I find the best answer came from Nino. I tried those instructions and that is what I will be using for non-direct links in the future.

Andy