Hello Philippe,

I'm happy to see your interest on the infra & web teams.

In the web team, we have a couple of interesting projects like extensions.libreoffice.org and crashreport.libreoffice.org.

You mentioned design, maybe you are interested in proposing new visual designs for our sites, like https://conference.libreoffice.org/