On 8.7.2023 14.51, help.7ocym@8shield.net wrote:
REMOVAL REQUEST
Home Removal Request
SORRY, ERRORS WERE FOUND IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
Neither your IP or email address is listed in our database. We suggest you use a different
username, and/or contact the forum admin where you were denied and request that they allow you to
register.

lol, ok ask for a removal? their solution is sooooo well built that I canĀ“t ask for a un-ban....
lol, you know what? I'll go ask for help somewhere else... as do surely 75% of the users that want to ask for help,
fall on a mysterious "email not sent" error message, try a few time, and end saying "it's broken",
how many will try with another email to see if it's a filtering on email? 0.0000000001%? how many will take the time to
search for the contact email and write your? 0.000000000000000000000001%?
how many will take time to go and ask for an unban as you ask?
0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%? sure, I think this will improve libreoffice
adoption.....

thanks and regards

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.