so a proton mail solution is marked as "toxic".... fun... as proton mail is marked "toxic" in
russia(and maybe china)? and gmail not?

by the way, why do you care about spam for a help forum? if you accept "reply by email" you just
have to care about registred emails on your side, and if not, you just have nothing to care about
spam.... and you can just deactivate "reply from email" on the forum until the guy post enough post
proving he's not a spammer... which is a better and smarter solution than relying on a dummy stupid
list maitained by some org that can choose to ban or not some service (as do russian and china and
french gouvernements)

and this domain is used for my accounts on gitlab, github, mozilla, osm, /e/os forums, gentoo, well
how to say? everywhere but you? I think you better change your "toxic" domain filter... even big
tech (like m$ behind github....) do accept it.... and I can even reply to github/gitlab tickets by
email using the same domain 😅

thanks and regards

Envoyé depuis Proton Mail mobile