Hi!
seems that you create some "filtering" about what email is acceptable or not... I created an
account with a trash gmail account, but can't create one with this email help.7ocym@8shield.net
which is my alias for help asking to prevent spam and contact leaking... today, email address are
more and more problematic, used to track user accross websites (since used extensively for
registration), every big well known website end being hacked and have user leakage, even google,
facebook, mozilla and other big tech get their user email harvested and user like me end needing to
destroy their mailbox because too exposed on the web, because too many spam....

so I don't want to provide my main mailbox address which is kept private and no one know it...
familly, friends, websites.... use alias that I can control, like the one provided, so that I can
destroy it if exposed and create new one to share with the corresponding peoples...

but... you force user to use "big tech" emails, not accepting alias emails... with all the news
about privacy leak /selling about bigtechs... you contribute to people tracing and profiling and
even mozilla help forum sent me spam less than 2 weeks after registration... so even if you're
certainly a competent system administration, you will end being hacked and have user's data leak...
and worst your policy don't even prevent spam bots or other "fun" tech to register, creating a fake
stupid account, even on google that force using a phone number to create an account and prevent
multiple account with the same phone (bringing concern about phone number tracing and privacy
profiling using the phone number as database key, as whatsapp do) it's easy to create 1000th of
dumb emails (just have to buy a prepaid, create account, remove the phone, create account, remove
the phone...) . before using alias and moving out of google world, I received 4 to 6 fishing emails
per week originating from gmail emails... so you better filter gmail.com emails instead of
8shield.net and other simplelogin aliases..
so, what the point? you don't prevent fake account, and worst, you prevent people like me that are
privacy concerned to keep safe on the web...

best regards
JLM

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.