Thanks a lot Guilhem, I can go to the libreOffice 's Silverstripe, in the part of occitan.

One question (I hope  for you !! ):  how can I see the new site oc.libreoffice. There is a manipulation to do ? I see the page where I made modification like draft next to the silverstrip 's page but with htts://oc.libreoffice I go on the old version. I must to do some manipulations ?

Thanks for your patience,

Bruno