Le 28/12/2020 à 16:00, Guilhem Moulin a écrit :
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 at 15:53:06 +0100, Bruno Gallart wrote:
I have just created my new account with @openoc.org and a new password. But
when I follow your link /https://libreoffice.org/admin /with my email
@openoc.org and my password it gives to me/this /message /
Ah right, forgot to say that you might have to log out from SSO at
https://auth.documentfoundation.org/?logout=1 (or wait 24h for the
ticket to expire) for the new permission to take effect.

- I did this https://auth.documentfoundation.org/?logout=1.
- After i have tried to do an another login/authentification session with aaa@openoc.org. After connexion I
am detected like aaa@openoc.org, that is good, but all the time after I have the screen " Change your
password". When I put my password I have created in the afternoon and change it, it said that it is a
wrong password. I think maybe is talking about the old password with my old compte. If I am right I don't
remember my old password.

Sorry for all this troubles

I manually linked your account at 14:49:07 CET when I noticed you had
created it.  I assume you tried to authenticate to https://libreoffice.org/admin
before that?  Then a logout from SSO should help, otherwise that's a
more severe bug.

Yes i went to  https://libreoffice.org/admin and it gives me the error " Server Error "