Christian Lohmaier schrieb:

In the backend, on the main Content tab, there's an entry box for
"codeline to offer on this page (major.minor)" - below the ones for
navigation label and subtitle.

When you use the special value 999 it will use the newstyle pages,
otherwise it will use the split pages (see other mail)

Hi Christian,

as Martin has already written I had already found the field. But it didn't work. I forgot to test Upper Sorbian in Silverstripe first, I tested Lower Sorbian only because Lower Sorbian appears as first language on Silverstripe for me.

But, wonders never cease! It works for both hsb and dsb now! I used 999 now, 9.9 did not work and 999 initially, either.

But still two questions remain: There is a one string in English on the download page:

1. "Key management software for the new OpenPGP feature (external site)"

"Key management software" is a link. Where can I translate it? It seems to be new because it is in English on German website as well.

2. The website shows still two download sites. It should be **one** download page.

And finally, the Donate page must still be in new style.

@Martin: How's things? Is the Slovenian download page in new style now?

Thanks and kind regards,

Michael