Hi, Christian,

V V tor., 14. maj 2019 ob 15:27 je oseba Christian Lohmaier <
lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com> napisala:

In the backend, on the main Content tab, there's an entry box for
"codeline to offer on this page (major.minor)" - below the ones for
navigation label and subtitle.

When you use the special value 999 it will use the newstyle pages,
otherwise it will use the split pages (see other mail)

as can be read from further correspondence on this list, Michael found that
field in Silverstripe himself and specified 9.9 for Sorbian, as well as I
did for Slovenian.
This number is also specified on the English and German combined download
page in that field.

But the difference is that on English and German pages that number produces
new-style download page, but on Slovenian and Sorbian websites those
numbers open the old-style download page. BTW, I did try 999 as well and it
doesn't work either.

Here is the link:
https://sl.libreoffice.org/prenosi/prenesi-libreoffice
You can check yourself the value I specified in Silvestripe.

Could you please check both Silverstipe and other server-side settings why
this is not working for sl, dsb and hsb (and maybe even other l10n
subsites)?

Thanks,
m.