Hi Robinson, Jean, Alexander, and everybody else interested in SSO,

Am 24.07.2014 um 16:41 schrieb Robinson Tryon:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Alexander Werner
<alex@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
thats great to hear that you are interested in working on this! I have CC’ed Philipp, how
already offered to set up an LDAP server for us. You two might want to get in touch to talk
about the details of SSO and OpenID and if it makes sense to deploy not only SSO via LDAP but
also run an OpenID server.
Woot! This sounds great!

OpenID and LDAP both would be worthy of our investigations. I've
opened a few todo bugs about moving towards SSO[1], but haven't had
time to move forward, so it's nice to hear that others are making
strides!