Hello Charles, Philipp, all,

Am 12.02.2014 13:45, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Hello Andreas,

I think Philipp has a point here. Mozilla came up with some very good
designs and I think that one of the utmost priorities with the new
extensions and templates site is to attract and appeal to users.

yes, that's not out of focus ;-)

But that's only one part of the whole picture.

The updated/new extensions website has not be created only it need
maintenance from at least two volunteers or a service provider and a
member of the infra team in the know.

Then there is the content of the current site that had to be migrated to
the new environment. This has to be done manual or scripted. The first
alternative will need at least ten or more volunteers to do the work.

Best,

Charles.