Hi Goran, *,

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Goran Rakic <grakic@devbase.net> wrote:
У пет, 28. 06 2013. у 11:23 +0200, Florian Effenberger пише:
thanks for the explanation! The question that occurs to me is: Does it
make sense to have a separate page in front of the actual download page
for this, just like the French project has?

When the new download page gets the option to pre-set language/version
in url this would be a valid workaround and much better than what we do
have now.

Please note that only creating a "pre-landing-download" page and then
linking to the download page on the www.libreoffice.org site would
work, but of course then you won't get the translated button-texts.

It may be still useful to add a short custom text on the download page
itself, something like "Please go to this page for more info.". Is it a
big issue to implement? If it will take much time, do not bother :)

Nope. So I will change the page that the content-part of the cms will
be displayed above the automatically created buttons. That seems to be
sufficient...

Note that you can also mark other pages so that they appear in the
"related links" section right of the buttons. (installation
instructions, special errata pages and the like)

ciao
Christian