Hi @ll,

Am 22.01.2013 17:39, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Answering on the website list for clarity.
I am not answering directly to your questions (I'll let Erich and
Christian answer), but I would say at at least the download page and the
landing page would be integrated inside Silverstripe.

+1

A few technical questions to begin with: what is your plan for these 4.0
specific pages?
Do you plan to integrate them in your CMS (silverstripe)? If so, would
that be fine for you if we provide you with plain HTML/JS/CSS files?
Or do you plan to have a redirection to a place with plain PHP ? (I was
considering for instance that it would be possible to have a
conditionnal, referer|cookie based redirection from www.libreoffice.org
to v4.libreoffice.org )

Thinking of all the subsite maintainers wishing to provide localized
versions of these pages, I'd think they have to stay manageable and
editable by Silverstripe.

Probably we'd need another Download-PageType or kind of a fusion of
these two types we have now.
Design could be tweaked by prepping an existing theme for now imo.

https://github.com/tdf  has all the files.

At VM13 is a sandbox available with the current install for testing.

But  ;)  a temporary redirect would also harm nobody ... it doesn't save
us from integrating it later though.

Finally I'm not saying we have to stick with Silverstripe on a long run,
but regarding $subject this is what I'd prefer.

Cheers
Erich