Hi Olav,*,

I haven't read the archives of the mailing list discussions, so sorry if mention points that have already been discussed at length . Here is the way I see things for the moment, please let me know if it's coherent with the context:

- Given the tight schedule before the release of 4.0, it's not realistic to imagine a revamp of the whole site ; so the idea would be to a have "mini site" for the release dedicated to the event. That's just 3 pages with graphical coherence, a page to describe the highlights, a page to donwload, and a link to the www.libreoffice.org website to access all the other information. - I think that incorporating these pages in the CMS would require additionnal effort for little benefits. - If we want to have several languages for the minisite, it should be manageable with simple plain PHP, given the limited content. - The main idea for the mini-site home page is really to unclutter it: we should be able to present you understandable prototype in the next days. I have good hope it will match your simplicity expections.

Best,
Camille