Hi Marc,
Am 10.11.2012 07:30, schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 2012-11-09 00:07, Mas a écrit :

"Help us develop and grow LibreOffice with your generous donations ..."
  :)  This one sounds good

Thanks, you suggest the same as the marketing team.

I have updated the button.

KJ: I used your button and rescaled it to fit. Let me know if there is a
problem with this. rescaled to 400x64 to match the LibO icons to the
left of the button.

As I know there is no necessity to rescale any graphic, picture in SilverStripe. SilverStripe do it for itself. You only tell SilverStripe the size you want. But it is no problem for me if you do it (only that you invest time and loose it for other things).

Have a nice week
k-j