Hi Marc, *,

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
I was wondering if someone could tell me why some of the top lines of text
in some left hand cells don't match up with the top of lines of text in the
right hand cells?

by making them the same height.

I imagine that I should go in and tweak the html code a little to make the
table cells play nice?

No need to tweak the html if you instead change the height of the
preview-images of one table row to be the same height.

It has something to do with how I entered the images.

yes, but not only.

For example: the section "Writer" -> "Support for importing Office
SmartArt". The top line of text in the left cell matches the top line of
text in the right cell in FF, but in Chrome there is a problem with
matching.

No, in my version of firefox the "Import Filter for Corel Draw
documents " is not on the same height as the  "Support for importing
Office SmartArt"

left cell: image of height 112px, linebreak, description
right cell: linebreak, then image of height 115px, linebreak, description

So on the right, you have an additional "<br>" that moves the image down

ciao
Christian