I use the WIKI documentation page over the one linked by the "documentation link" on the download page.

There is more documentation there than on the "gethelp/documentation" page.

They almost have all of the Calc chapters done for 3.4 and Draw is starting to get 3.5 chapters.

In the "gethelp" link, the people currently will not see any help for 3.4.

I think it might be easier to have a link in the 3.4 list to the 3.4 docs on the wiki page. Then it will show people that there are 3.4 docs for Calc, but not a full book yet. They may need info from the chapters actually finished and not need a full book.

There are many chapters, and a guide ready for 3.5, but you do not have the 3.5 list created yet.

Maybe it could add something like this:

            LibreOffice 3.4 User Guides

            Getting Started 3.4:  ODT, PDF, Printed copy (Buy)
Writer Guide 3.4 (word processor): ODT, PDF, Printed copy (Buy)
            Draw Guide 3.4 (vector drawing):  ODT, PDF, Printed copy (Buy)
Impress Guide 3.4 (presentations): ODT, PDF, Printed copy (Buy)

Math Guide 3.4 . . . .
Calc Guide 3.4 - some chapters have been finished and can be downloaded "here"

            Other volumes coming soon.

            LibreOffice 3.3 User Guides
. . . . .
            Other topics:

            Installing Extensions (ODT) (PDF)

Math has 3.4 [April] and 3.5 [22nd June]
Impress has the 3.5 "book" out [May]
Draw and Getting Started guides have some 3.5 chapters [both started in June]

So maybe it is time for an update for that "gethelp" documentation page to reflect these changes.

Someone should try to keep this page as up-to-date as they can, or at least once a week.