I am not sure if you saw Alex's previous email it seems like there is a module for SS which might be something worth looking into and possibly using.

On 03/04/2012 19:49, Olivier Hallot wrote:

Hi, I googled this:

http://zool.in.ua/home-en-US/silverstripe-custom-code-head-insertion/

But it is @ webadmins level, since it must be inserted into the php.

Regards

Olivier

Em 03-04-2012 14:41, Jonathan Aquilina escreveu:
I would file a request upstream with silverstripe as that is a bug in
the system IMHO if one wants to use google analytics how can they though
if such scripts are stripped. Could it possibly be a setting in SS that
needs to be adjusted to allow said scripts?