I wanted to have at look at the source code for the website. But I had a little trouble finding it. Perhaps a little information should be added to the wiki or made a little more obvious if it exists.

As far as I can see the code for the CMS is at
https://github.com/tdf/cms-code/ , but it seems that this repository is not quite up to date, e.g.
- /cms-themes/libo/images/tick.png seems to be missing.
- /cms-themes/libo/css/typography.css is different and so is /cms-themes/libo/templates/Layout/DownloadPage.ss (the "Get details" chechbox is missing)
- A lot of language names are missing.
- The /cms-code/mysite/code/UpdateDownloadsTask.php throws some errors e.g. index out of range, but perhaps they are just ignored on the live site. I fixed these locally.
It would be nice if the repository could be updated.

It seems that /cms-code/themes/ should be a submodule importing /cms-themes/ or at least it should be documented what to do.

The file /cms-code/mysite/_config.php seems to have been left out of the repository because it contains the database-password. But that makes it harder for a new developer to setup the site since the file probably also contains a line like "Object::add_extension('SiteTree', 'Translatable');" that isn't in the standard silverstripe _config. Couldn't the password therefore be put in another file, that could be excluded from git and included in _config.php or just named e.g. "/cms-code/mysite.secret/_config.php" so silverstripe will find it. The "install.php" should probably also be included, although I am not sure it turned out to be needed.

Somewhat unrelated, but on the list of "International sites" couldn't the sites that are not yet ready (those with no link, and also "Lao") be removed? It doesn't seem very helpfull to list sites that doesn't yet exist. Also the domain-name-column could probably be removed, since it probably isn't important/informative to normal users.

Also it seems to me that this file (and the corresponding "rpm" and "x86_64" files, in total 4 files) are in the wrong folder, since they are 3.4 release candidate files in the stable 3.3.4 folder.
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.3.4/deb/x86/LibO-SDK_3.4rc3_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz

--
Anders